The MP FLI-HI was created as a direct replacement for difficult to hit long irons. Each MP FLI-HI can be fitted and included within any and all iron set make-ups. The Hot Metal™ construction of the MP FLI-HI is created by plasma welding a thin, hot, ES230 maraging steel face to a high tech stainless steel body. This exotic design technology delivers high and consistent COR numbers, which translate into increased ball speed off the face and unbelievable distance. The Hollow Construction of the MP FLI-HI aids in positioning the COG low and deep for a high, penetrating ball flight. This iron hybrid, with Hot Metal™ construction, delivers the perfect blend of forgiveness, distance, and control where you need it most, in your long irons.
- Hot Metal™ construction for amazing distance and forgiveness.
- Hollow Technology with optimized internal weighting for maximum forgiveness and an easy, high launch.
- MP Player preferred head shape.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish along with Black Chrome stainless steel muscle medallion.
- Modified U-grooves, which conform to the Condition of Competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Generous trailing edge bevel and wide sole provide an easy launch and consistent ball striking from all types of lies.
|Club||LH||Loft °||Lie °||Offset "||Bounce °||Length "|