- 3D Muscle design delivers a penetrating ball flight and unsurpassed ball control.
- Impact, sound, and feel are optimized through extensive use of Modal Analysis, which separates Mizuno irons from the competition.
- Patented Grain Flow Forged® 1025E “Pure Select” mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish.
- Modified U-grooves, which conform to Condition of Competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Rolled leading edge, flattened mid-sole, and rolled trailing edge deliver consistent striking ability from all types of lies.
The MP-68 irons with 3D muscle technology are a breakthrough in muscleback iron design. The innovative 3D muscle is the result of extensive computer optimization to deliver the ideal COG location that is lower and more face centered providing a penetrating and workable ball flight for complete shot control. The MP-68 irons also have a Tour Confirmed sole shape that ensures the appropriate amount of turf interaction for pure ball striking. Mizuno’s Grain Flow Forging process ensures that the MP-68s provide the feel and ball control that better players demand.
|Club #||LH||Loft||Lie||Off Set||Bounce||Length|
Shaft Availability: Dynamic Gold (R300 / S300)
Project X 5.5
Grip Availability: Golf Pride® M-21 58 Round
Other grips available in custom
|Golf - Handicap +6 to 7|
Have a Question?
From warranty info to tips on product care and more, get answers to your product questions.